Due to another extreme heat event, the East Bay Community Energy Group (EBCE) joins the California Independent Systems Operator (CAISO), the California Community Choice Association (CalCCA) and utilities throughout the State to request voluntary electricity conservation from 3pm to 10pm today (10/1).
Please encourage those in your networks to reduce energy usage this afternoon/evening to help avoid capacity shortages.
Below are some sites to assist you in staying informed about current system status:
- CAISO: Today's Outlook or “ISO Today” (Mobile App) for Grid Status
- For information on Flex Alerts, and to get more electricity conservation tips, visit the ISO’s Flex Alert website.
- Click here to learn more about System Alerts, Warnings and Emergencies.
- PG&E Rotating Outage Website
- Twitter: @California_ISO; @PoweredbyEBCE; @PGE4Me