The Dog Parks are now open!
Please comply with all rules and regulations for using Emeryville Dog Parks including the following requirements issued by the Alameda County Health Officer:
- Face coverings must be worn by all people in the dog park, subject to the limited exceptions in the Face Covering Order (e.g., for young children over the age of 2), including as that order is amended from time to time;
- Pet owners are urged to use on-leash dog parks or keep their dogs on a leash, particularly if the dog is not under voice control—pet owners who choose to let their dogs be off leash in an off-leash dog park should prevent their dog from interacting with other people or animals to the [CLICK TO ENLARGE]
greatest extent feasible
- People in the dog park should maintain at least six feet of physical distance from people or animals other than those in their same household, living unit, or Social Bubble;
- People must bring their own water for themselves and their pets, and must not use common water facilities in the park
- People should bring their own bags for picking up and disposing of pet waste
- If you have a cough or fever, maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another, wear a face covering at all times, and not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.