EMERYVILLE PROPERTY OWNERS/MANAGERS
SCHEDULING A BULKY PICKUP IS EASY!
DID YOU KNOW?
At no additional charge, Multi-family properties are eligible for bulky item pickup? (Twice a year for 500 or less units, or four times a year for complexes with more than 500 units).
You can order a roll-off container (see attached ‘guide’), or order curbside pickup. (Roll-off containers are dependent on space and location of the property)
Do not rely to this message. Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 613-8700.
Waste Management of Alameda County (WMAC) is providing ready-made instructional leaflets/signs to assist in communicating to the residents (see attached). Please choose the appropriate leaflet/sign to print for your residents.. Property managers are responsible for communicating to residents when bulky pickup service will occur, as well as instructions.
BEFORE CONTACTING WMAC, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS CHECKLIST IN ORDER FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO HELP DETERMINE SERVICE TYPE
- Determine if your property has the delivery clearance and space for either a 20 or 30 yard roll-off container. If space does not allow, indicate curbside pickup option.
- Preferred day of delivery of roll-off container, see attachment, or curbside pickup (At least one week notice required)
- Location of roll-off delivery (if possible, cone off the area and/or provide a map)
- Preferred day of pickup of roll-off container after residents after filled by residents.
- Preferred day of curbside pickup.
- Are there large appliances (e.g. refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners)? Please indicate when ordering roll-off container or curbside pickup.
- On-site contact person’s name, phone number and email address