Emeryville is offering small and medium businesses energy audits through its new Emeryville Energy Efficiency (E3) program. ABM, a global building services firm, will provide the no-cost, no-obligation audits of your business’ energy uses, and will provide information and connection to available PG&E rebates and other special funding programs, along with a cost-benefit calculation for any work you choose to do. If you then choose to do the work through ABM, they’ll guarantee the payback period of whatever upgrades you choose to do. ABM works with Energy Solutions and CleanFund PACE to provide turn-key solutions for businesses.How It Works: Turn-Key Solutions for Your Business
ABM: Provides Complete Audits and Implementation
- No cost obligation audit and report provided through the E3 Program.
- One stop source for full project implementation.
- Over 100 years of experience across energy, electrical solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC and mechanical, janitorial, landscape and turf, parking and transportation, and security personnel.
Energy Solutions: Provides Incentives and Rebates
- Provides insight and guidance into PG&E rebates and special programs.
- Implements PG&E Auto Demand Response (ADR) programs and the LED Accelerator (LEDA) programs among other rebate opportunities.
CleanFund PACE: Provides a Funding Mechanism
- No out of pocket costs.
- See immediate return on investment.
- Keep operating costs down and profits up.
- Keep employees and customers happy by providing a good business environment.
- Establish a sustainable green reputation and brand.
EmailNancy Humphrey at Environmental Services to find out more information on participating in the program, or at (510) 596-3728.