Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Pursuant to Emeryville Municipal Code section 5-24.12, the City Manager has the authority to promulgate rules and regulations regarding the use of City of Emeryville ("City") parks which have been dedicated by the City Council for park use. Pursuant to this grant of authority, the following rules and regulations shall be effective immediately and apply to the use of City parks by members of the public:
• No unauthorized motorized vehicles shall be allowed or permitted in any City park.
• No electrical or other type of generator shall be allowed or permitted in any City park unless a permit has been issued by the City for such use.
• A permit issued by the City is required for the placement of jumpers or bounce houses in any City park.
• No person or group shall use an open grass or turf space that is not designated as a "Sports Field" by the City to conduct or participate in drills, scrimmages, sports related practices, or game like activities. Sports related practices or activities include, but are not limited to, baseball, football, soccer, ultimate frisbee, lacrosse, and golf.
• No shoe cleats of any kind are allowed to be used in any City park that is not designated as a "Sports Field".
The City asks that all park users adhere to these rules and regulations, which may be modified or amended by the City at any time, when utilizing City parks. Any violation of these rules and regulations shall constitute a violation of the Emeryville Municipal Code ("EMC") and may be subject to the issuance of an administrative citation as set forth in Chapter 7 of Title 1 of the EMC.