- Business License Tax Rebates
- Fire Inspection Fee Rebates
- The “Business License Tax Rebate Application Form” may be used for requests for either or both the Business License Tax or Fire Inspection Fee rebates.
- Applications require submittal of your business’ W-9 form in order to allow our Finance Department staff to issue a check for the requested rebate. All applications must be signed by the business owner or co-owner on record with the City.
- o Note: All applications will be processed on a first come served basis as well as compliance with program guidelines such as eligibility.
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Before you submit online read this! Please make sure you have your W9 ready. Online applications require applicants to scan the application form (please use pdf or jpeg format) and to provide an electronic signature. Links to submit the W9 electronic document and your signature are provided in the online form. If you have any questions regarding your application or eligibility, please contact our Small Business support staff person, Emi Thériault, at firstname.lastname@example.org.